Hola!

hoskyfull

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
21
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hola! Happy to be here and finally say hi. I am newish to to reef tank as I have been around reading but never made an account. (Also, a bit overwhelming to decide where to post).

I have a 20gal tank, 2 clown fish, a royal gramma and a yellow gobi, two cleaner shrimp and snails (around 8 corals, very small ones). I know, on the “maybe too much on that tank). I have the filter and a skimmer in there, the MiniQ Nano.

Random question, should I be concerned about these little beings popping around my reef tank?

Happy to be here and thank you for your help!

IMG_5880.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5881.mov
    7.9 MB
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! I am having a hard time seeing the image clearly, but we are glad you are here.

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome, glad you are here! As stated it’s hard to tell but google pineapple sponge and if so harmless filter feeders that show up in new tanks and then go away.
 
Hola! Happy to be here and finally say hi. I am newish to to reef tank as I have been around reading but never made an account. (Also, a bit overwhelming to decide where to post).

I have a 20gal tank, 2 clown fish, a royal gramma and a yellow gobi, two cleaner shrimp and snails (around 8 corals, very small ones). I know, on the “maybe too much on that tank). I have the filter and a skimmer in there, the MiniQ Nano.

Random question, should I be concerned about these little beings popping around my reef tank?

Happy to be here and thank you for your help!

IMG_5880.jpeg
Welcome!
 
Welcome to R2R! Pineapple Sponge
old gregg hello GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new