*** Holdiay Season ***

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
4,026
Reaction score
21,167
Location
Greenville, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seasons greetings R2R!

So everyone is starting to past about their sales and specials that they will have going on this season. This lead me to think about what everyone will be looking for this season.

Gift cards are always a hit with me lol. I know that explaining the cost of some of the stuff we use in the hobby can be difficult to do. I am sure everyone has people that think our hobby costs to much, but everyone typically has a hobby.
I also know that there will be a lot of giveaways coming up as well from pretty much all the vendors lol. Mu husband won an AI PrimeHD last year way before we even started about a business. Of course we feel in love with it. There all kinds of things like test kits, filtration, sumps, frag packs, etc.

I just wanted to take a moment to pick everyone's brains.
 
I'm on the naughty list, so I'm asking for carbon instead of lumps of coal.

When I was 12 I literally got a lump of coal in my stocking. I got the message and got right. o_O
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new