Hole saw and buckhead size question

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cobray

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
14
Location
Brownstown
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to drill a tank for the first time. I've watched a lot of videos, etc. so I have a pretty good idea of how I'll approach it.
I need to decide what size hole saw to buy and what size bulkheads will fit the hole I drill.
I'm hoping to go with 1 inch pvc plumbing.

What size saw should I get?

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new