Hollywood Stunner Color?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NormanB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NormanB

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
595
Reaction score
306
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All! I have a Hollywood Stunner that has been getting darker in color over the last month or so that I've had it. So, in your experience has the amount of lighting they receive produced a noticeable color change? Maybe it's getting more light that where it was before, or the opposite...getting less light.

What are your experiences with this beautiful coral and lighting.

Thanks!!
 
I have one relatively big Hollywood Stunner chalice in my tank and multiple small frags from where it got broken in shipping. They are all the same color in my tank regardless of light and flow.
 
Thanks for your reply.

Any other experiences out there?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new