• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Holy Grail Goni

Dr. Bluethumb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy Grail Goni !
4 Frags available
$350 shipped each
goni.jpg

No Ma'am

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy Grail Goni !
4 Frags available
$350 shipped each
goni.jpg
0C614670-6CA6-4B4D-B765-AAC991723BE6.jpeg
Got my Goni yesterday. Color doesn’t look like what was originally posted at all but the frag is healthy and looks to have been healed for a while as it has already grown on to the plug. Pretty disappointed with the color though. Anyone else buy a frag of this and have any pics?

Reef Royalty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Green=/=yellow, I see photos edited to show yellow over green often. Real shame to @No Ma'am

Hopefully others post pictures just in case that frag was a one-off

Stoney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do offer this b4 100% True yellow if not money back. Sold already
This is the only Yellow Goni I ever collect, if you have one please share.
Not different light if is yellow then is yellow not green or lighting or saturation adjustment.
Just share sorry to interrupted original posted.

Still looks kind of green to me lol

Stoney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Human eyes is the worse
I’m not here to debate or correct someone Vision from yellow to green if is still green then better have an eyes checkup. Lol
Happy reefing & all the best
By the way all frag sold and buyer happy and reply is true yellow, probably all 4 of my buyer have color blind they can’t tell between green or yellow
LOL

So you're using something better than human eyes? Have to get myself a pair of those. The first three pics are pretty yellow, but the blue pics are definitely green. No worries though, colorblindness is nothing to be ashamed of.

Kikoboy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you're using something better than human eyes? Have to get myself a pair of those. The first three pics are pretty yellow, but the blue pics are definitely green. No worries though, colorblindness is nothing to be ashamed of.

let me first say I do not know the original seller from this post and I also have never purchased from him. I’m one of the 4 buyers of C’mongvongng‘s yellow gonis From last month’s post and can attest that his gonis are indeed yellow, neon like a yellow highlighter. That said, you put any neon yellow under blue lights and you should see a greenish tint to it. Not colorblind, not special vision, just blue lights. The problem with the original post is not just green or yellow, I’ll let everyone decide on their own. The problem is that the piece was advertise as something else for much cheaper a few weeks ago, and renamed now to a higher price. Yellow or green, I wouldn’t personally buy from this buyer.

Kikoboy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
let me first say I do not know the original seller from this post and I also have never purchased from him. I’m one of the 4 buyers of C’mongvongng‘s yellow gonis From last month’s post and can attest that his gonis are indeed yellow, neon like a yellow highlighter. That said, you put any neon yellow under blue lights and you should see a greenish tint to it. Not colorblind, not special vision, just blue lights. The problem with the original post is not just green or yellow, I’ll let everyone decide on their own. The problem is that the piece was advertise as something else for much cheaper a few weeks ago, and renamed now to a higher price. Yellow or green, I wouldn’t personally buy from this buyer.
I want to apologize to the seller from this post for my comments earlier, my response was for another post from a different seller earlier today, regarding a “godz torch” for sale. After long day at work, I somehow got the two threads confused. I still stand by everything I said regarding the yellow Goni I purchased from c’mongvonng, it was the last part about the seller of this post (Dr. Bluethumb) renaming coral for higher price that I’d like to take back. Once again I have not dealt with this seller and have nothing positive or negative to say about him. Sorry dr. Bluethumb, I didn’t mean any harm.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 69 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.4%
Back