Holy grail Micromussa cost?

Jaybeastin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
649
Reaction score
299
Location
94203
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much should I pay for one of these holy grail micromussa. A local reefer is selling it.

6E47EE7C-278E-4A94-80B1-FC4D9C10D073.jpeg
 
40 or 50
 
$100-$150 depending on health. Quality. Color.
Hths
D
Yeah that’s what I thought they’ll go for as well. It’s really healthy and I can pick anyone from the picture on top for $100.
 
Dam se

Dam seriously ? He selling them for $100 a piece . I thought it was a good buy
You asked what I would pay. Doesn't look like he has a problem with them growing. Tiny frags, lots of blue and a filter. Can only be sold for that much if people will pay it.
 
Depends. My lfs dells them 150 for a piece but I've seen reefers sell each full frag for 50 to 70 eith 10p
 
People can argue all day what they would pay and what it worth to them, but if the question is really whether $100 is a fair price then yes it is based off what they have been selling for. Prices have been going down, but they are still fairly pricey. Online retail stores you probably will still be paying $50+ per head....unless you go to JF or something then $200/head.

From hobbyists and small vendors at frag swaps what i have seen is them selling for $30-$50/head.
 
You asked what I would pay. Doesn't look like he has a problem with them growing. Tiny frags, lots of blue and a filter. Can only be sold for that much if people will pay it.
Yeah I was just asking. I’m just shocked, that it’s not a nice bargain. Might back off of it now.
 
People can argue all day what they would pay and what it worth to them, but if the question is really whether $100 is a fair price then yes it is based off what they have been selling for. Prices have been going down, but they are still fairly pricey. Online retail stores you probably will still be paying $50+ per head....unless you go to JF or something then $200/head.

From hobbyists and small vendors at frag swaps what i have seen is them selling for $30-$50/head.
Yeah might back off from it then. Really thought it was a great bargain.
 
30-50 for 2-3 heads, here in Bay Area California. I think on availability.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new