Holy Grail or Holy Fake

What is this?
Name is right above the pic. It’s a Torch of the Gods

And it now looks like this
FD456198-EA78-4E55-B866-E197DC872EE3.jpeg
1345BF49-386C-4B93-A9C4-EDAC984E1850.jpeg
A77957D3-8168-4B7F-923D-6FCD54CD0E9E.jpeg
691D8D6B-880D-40DC-B917-A845A8C28177.jpeg
95DD7834-5719-45C7-B769-483B59084958.jpeg
 
Name is right above the pic. It’s a Torch of the Gods

And it now looks like this
FD456198-EA78-4E55-B866-E197DC872EE3.jpeg
1345BF49-386C-4B93-A9C4-EDAC984E1850.jpeg
A77957D3-8168-4B7F-923D-6FCD54CD0E9E.jpeg
691D8D6B-880D-40DC-B917-A845A8C28177.jpeg
95DD7834-5719-45C7-B769-483B59084958.jpeg
Oh I thought that was text unrelated to name for this torch that’s what it’s called it looks cool would you happen to be selling 1 and what’s the price tag on him if he was to be sold?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new