• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Holy Grail Torch (fs)

OP
OP
mtraylor

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
add me to the list for Aussie gold's please
I don't have Aussie Gold's I don't think, but I have this one. Not sure of the name....but between this one and the Holy Grail. They have killed all the other torches in my torch
garden in this area of the tank. Now that I have the Holy Grail trimmed. They are not touching anymore. The power head adjustment worked well too.

DSC_4107-3.jpg

Rc1989

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put me on the list for the next time the holy grail is ready. Great looking piece .

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got mine to day best communications I have delt with. This corals is so crazy looking in person a very tough coral to get all of its color and brightness with n a picture. He really takes his time with packing very professional. Thanks mtraylor

datBme150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine and some other stuff I had added and the stuff he had added.

Packing was amazing. Everything is healthy and larger than.i thought. Cant wait to see this stuff grow.

Great seller!!!

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have Aussie Gold's I don't think, but I have this one. Not sure of the name....but between this one and the Holy Grail. They have killed all the other torches in my torch
garden in this area of the tank. Now that I have the Holy Grail trimmed. They are not touching anymore. The power head adjustment worked well too.

DSC_4107-3.jpg

Looks like a gold to me

STX Horn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you go to OLA off of 610 and 59 west. Nick sr. Has a 4 head colony of HG not for sale, but it’s beautiful, i have it on featured on one of my YouTube vids.

Do you have a link to you YouTube? I don’t live in Hou but I pass thru from time to time going to my in-laws.

Back