Holy Grail Torch - Lineage

abbypoodle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I am pretty fascinated by the Holy Grail torch and will probably get one once my tank has established long enough.

I understand these have been around for a few years and it seems like there is a wide range in lineage.

What other Holy Grail torch lineage is out there and how do they compare to what’s commonly available today?

CC 24K Holy Grail
ASD Holy Grail
Insert Vendor Here Holy Grail

I personally feel that CC 24K takes the top position but how does everyone else feel!

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I am pretty fascinated by the Holy Grail torch and will probably get one once my tank has established long enough.

I understand these have been around for a few years and it seems like there is a wide range in lineage.

What other Holy Grail torch lineage is out there and how do they compare to what’s commonly available today?

CC 24K Holy Grail
ASD Holy Grail
Insert Vendor Here Holy Grail

I personally feel that CC 24K takes the top position but how does everyone else feel!
There’s too many to name being that people make claim to them before growing them out. I know there are ASD, TCK, TSA. Sure there are more but most of those I’d say are improperly branded. Haven’t heard of CC I’ll have to check it out.

OP
OP
A

abbypoodle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s too many to name being that people make claim to them before growing them out. I know there are ASD, TCK, TSA. Sure there are more but most of those I’d say are improperly branded. Haven’t heard of CC I’ll have to check it out.
CC stands for a user here (Coral Cruze) and you’ll see references if you search back through some of the original Holy Grail posts on this forum and others.
It appears that his is one of the earlier ones, if not the original.

Really, we just know that these are Euphyllia glabrescens from Indonesia with a similar color theme.

BobbyCline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally subjective....seeing new imports coming in that look just as nice as “lineage” pieces.

I have 5 HG pieces with a 6th on the way this week. Half are with lineage...half are not. My favorite of the group is definitely one of the no namers.

hds4216

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
og holy.jpeg

Here's the "OG Holy Grail." Definitely nice.

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CC stands for a user here (Coral Cruze) and you’ll see references if you search back through some of the original Holy Grail posts on this forum and others.
It appears that his is one of the earlier ones, if not the original.

Really, we just know that these are Euphyllia glabrescens from Indonesia with a similar color theme.
Yeah I know Coral Cruze now haha done a little research too! Very cool.

JJKK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merkey has the WWC I am looking for. Hopefully it will be priced like his CC 24k :)

So add the WWC to OP's list.

Back