Holy Grail Torch - Lineage

Totally subjective....seeing new imports coming in that look just as nice as “lineage” pieces.

I have 5 HG pieces with a 6th on the way this week. Half are with lineage...half are not. My favorite of the group is definitely one of the no namers.
pic??
 
46702F1A-7635-4D9B-9FB9-9A9D4A43CEB9.jpeg

My most recent photo…believe I’m up to 7 HG‘s now.
 
;)
46702F1A-7635-4D9B-9FB9-9A9D4A43CEB9.jpeg

My most recent photo…believe I’m up to 7 HG‘s now.
Step your game up son....;);Hilarious

One of, if not the nicest torch tank in the game!
 
Last edited:
Step your game up son....;);Hilarious

One of, if not the nicest toech tank in the game!
I know Bobby can at least claim the nicest torch tank east of the Mississippi. Let's see the nicest tank west of the Mississippi, Dan.
 
what are top 10 (if that many) must have lemon/lime/gold grail torch varieties now?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new