Holy Grail Torch - Splitting Head

Item Price
475
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

lynn.reef.nerd

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
983
Reaction score
1,386
Location
Maryland
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Splitting head HG. No lineage.





DOA policy:
* UPS overnight.
* Live arrival guaranteed if shipment received and opened within 2 hours of first delivery attempt.
* Picture and/or video of the dead coral(s) in original bag BEFORE and AFTER opening.
*I will refund (minus cost of shipping) in the case of a DOA.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new