Home building

  • Thread starter Thread starter B-ridge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2014
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
468
Location
Upstate New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any experience building a house or in the construction business? Have a few questions I would like to ask and if there’s a company or person you would recommend. I’m looking to build another house in North Carolina but the few builders I spoke to in the area said they are booked until earliest summer of 2023.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new