Home Depot cabinet sale

john.m.cole3

cyclOps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All pre-fabricated cabinets are 20% off until March 23rd. I just picked up a 30" x 30" x 12" cabinet for $74. I'll use it to store an ATO resevoir (10 gal tank) and my electrical equipment. Since most aquarium stands sit at 30" in height, this will be perfect. I'm going to try to find a small piece of kitchen countertop material to put as a surce on top to hold items while doing tank maintenance. Hope this helps!

mmw64

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All pre-fabricated cabinets are 20% off until March 23rd. I just picked up a 30" x 30" x 12" cabinet for $74. I'll use it to store an ATO resevoir (10 gal tank) and my electrical equipment. Since most aquarium stands sit at 30" in height, this will be perfect. I'm going to try to find a small piece of kitchen countertop material to put as a surce on top to hold items while doing tank maintenance. Hope this helps!
What kind of tank do you use and where did you purchase it?

OP
OP
john.m.cole3

john.m.cole3

cyclOps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not for a tank stand, but for an equipment/ATO reservoir. It will sit next to my 72 bowfront whose stand is 32" high. I mentioned the height b/c/ it will just sit flush to the height of the tank stand. Pics tonight i promise (maybe)

mmw64

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not for a tank stand, but for an equipment/ATO reservoir. It will sit next to my 72 bowfront whose stand is 32" high. I mentioned the height b/c/ it will just sit flush to the height of the tank stand. Pics tonight i promise (maybe)
Yes I know, just wondered where you purchased the top off water container to go inside. Thanks

OP
OP
john.m.cole3

john.m.cole3

cyclOps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I'm going to use an old 10 gallon tank and make a custom acrylic lid w/ a notch cut out for the tube/wire

Lynn52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did some thing similar. Standard unfinished upper cabinet finished to match the stand. I used a small piece of butcher block left over from my kitchen island for the top. I just use it for storage.
IMG_2977.JPG

mmw64

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did some thing similar. Standard unfinished upper cabinet finished to match the stand. I used a small piece of butcher block left over from my kitchen island for the top. I just use it for storage.
IMG_2977.JPG
I like it. Looks great.

OP
OP
john.m.cole3

john.m.cole3

cyclOps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They go on sale all the time ion my area. Not sure if they have a email newsletter you could sign up for.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back