Home Depot superglue PSA

This glue I would get at a local hobby store and it is a very thick gel and is awesome!

https://www.amazon.com/Bob-Smith-In...8-1-spons&keywords=Maxi+Cure+Super+Glue&psc=1

61faM2t3rdL._SL1000_.jpg
I'll try them out. I have been looking for a new gel to try.
 
I have had good success with the Gel they sell at Dollar General. it has been good and thick and done me right.
All I use. Works great and cheap. Any time I am in there I tend to walk past and buy them out of stock.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new