OP
AlyciaMarie

AlyciaMarie

Mrs. Gumbies R Us
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. It was to give you an idea what I risk having a nem. I’ve never kept clowns without a nem in 40 years.
The BTA’s don’t move much once happy provided you don’t change things.

Outgrow, No, just don’t directly feed them. They don’t require that.

They will split into two identicals from time to time.
Mine has split 5 times in say 4 years, these I take to my LFS for credit.

Your issue will be placement because you have corals, I put the nem in at the start, then placed corals over time.
I think I'm going to give the BTA a go. Thanks for your help!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine took out a 15 year 2.5% home loan back when interest rates were good and moved into my duncan.
7C3C3742-4CB2-414A-A172-E0D1A7536D3C.jpeg

Naekuh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well mine are black clowns...
When guest come over, they get suprised that they are black and white, and not orange.

I told them the DEI enforcement team deemed having orange clown as not enough diversity, so i had to get the black ones...

In reality... i saw them at petco, and the sales person was giving another customer bad advice, like saying they needed a nem.

I saw that they were already paired on top, so i bought both of them before some new person would take them and end up killing them from said improper advice.

Now they are the oldest fish to make it though my systems, being the last of the first generation fish i have had when i bought my old 24G, and moved them to the new 150G.

Although they can care less about the space, as they just claim the area around the duncan the motherland, and all snails which come across the line must be flipped over and left out in the front yard for all future snails to see and not come in. They always have a dead snail at there doorstep... don't get me started on how many they killed since i owned them.

20240325_115518.jpg

There not happy right now because Mr. Urchin decided to invade, and they tried to flip it over, but realized, it HURTS, so they changed tatics to more like trying to shoo him away.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back