Homemade Fish Food

Burburuzan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The variety in their diet is impressive. Speaking of flavors, have you ever thought about exploring diverse tastes beyond the typical aquatic feed?

Burburuzan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The variety in their diet is impressive. Speaking of flavors, have you ever thought about exploring diverse tastes beyond the typical aquatic feed?
Just as we enjoy mixing things up in our meals, have you considered adding a twist to their diet, perhaps with something like what is yum yum sauce? It's this versatile, tangy sauce that could add an interesting twist to their feeding routine. Though not for fish, it's a popular condiment for us humans, known for its deliciousness.

Dbichler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are people using food processors to digest everything together? Doesn’t that make it too pasty and not chunky at all?
I use my ninja food processor and it gets to a pasty consistency but when you freeze it then thaw it it goes to chunky. Been doing this since 2006 and has saved me a ton of money. I put mine in gallon ziplock bags then break off a chunk add it to a solo cup and stir in a solo cup with tank water with a fork until it’s the right consistency then feed.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 38 22.2%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 101 59.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back