HOMEWRECKER Colony

  • Thread starter Thread starter ejazzle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ejazzle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
137
Reaction score
126
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gilbert at ReefPro was nice enough to let me snap a few quick pictures of his Homewrecker Colony.
pYpb92x.jpg


kuy70Ja.jpg


Btd9dc7.jpg
 
That's beautiful!!
 
Prettiest coral in the hobby.

Anybody that knocks it....is probably just salty because they can't afford it :rolleyes:
 
I know how awesome that would look in my tank
 
Prettiest coral in the hobby.

Anybody that knocks it....is probably just salty because they can't afford it :rolleyes:

Hello,

It’s not that it’s not pretty but it’s definitely fair game to mock for price lol. I guess it’s no different then some who pay 1.5 million for a car. All people have the exclusive right to do what they want. It would be nice to add but I have no problem waiting longer and or some no name that nobody has and make up my own name lol. Find a nice sps coral or corals and put them on the dollar menu :)
 
How old is the colony,? Or how long did it take to get that size
 
.
 
Last edited:
wow that doesn't get a like it gets a super like!!!!
 
I think HW has great color. I would say the colony growth pattern isn’t the best. I am shifting some of my coral selection to include growth pattern. That being said I am getting my HW frag next week!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new