Honeymoon in Fiji

ReefHunter006

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
754
Reaction score
411
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I was hoping to get some recommendation for my upcoming honeymoon. We are heading to Fiji and would love to hear some recommendations of stops/sites/food to try.

We both plan to snorkel, but only I dive. We both want to explore the islands and sites. Really appreciate any recommendations! :)
 
Two things try to see the Hula Show they have there, also there is a natural slide rock in a creek.
 
Thank you, we leave this weekend. Will send look those up tonight.
 
Thank you, we leave this weekend. Will send look those up tonight.
I was hoping you would take me along!
I've never been so I have no recommendation except one: Don't take me along on your honeymoon!

Have fun, Congratulations. Be safe and bring back lots of reef diving pictures.

San Francisco Loop GIF by Xbox
 
They have food and street food vendors at night, ask where it is and go there, also ask about Sunday's some island have ZERO food available unless they have a pot luck at a local church, I know this is true on Tonga.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new