Hoo whee!

Are you going to run that 24/7 in a reactor or just in a bag? Mine lasted for a good three months in a reactor, running 8 hours a night.
 
Are you going to run that 24/7 in a reactor or just in a bag? Mine lasted for a good three months in a reactor, running 8 hours a night.
I run mine 24/7 but I'm having to change it out every 4 days as the flow goes to a trickle. I have my reactor plumbed into my chiller and it does need a decent flow to bring down the tempurature 1.5 degrees in a half hour.
 

Attachments

  • 20250602_040548.jpg
    20250602_040548.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 11
I run mine 24/7 but I'm having to change it out every 4 days as the flow goes to a trickle. I have my reactor plumbed into my chiller and it does need a decent flow to bring down the tempurature 1.5 degrees in a half hour.
After 3 days the PO4 is inching back up to 0.11. The flow is low oh no! The battle is not won but must go on!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new