hood for a 36" tank

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
1,218
Reaction score
15
Location
Cleveland TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am upgrading my lights in a few weeks and will need to get rid of my current lighting set up. I wanted to see if anyonwe local wanted it first and if not then I will be listing it in the classifieds.

It is a SE 175w MH with 2 36" NO blue actinic bulbs. Both are housed in a wooden "hood" that is approx 10" tall and 8" wide. It has a fan on one side and a matching hole on the other side with fan grille on it to pull air to keep it cool. It has a plexiglass bottom and a chrome flat reflector on the top. I would like to get $125 for the unit. Has a 6 month old hamilton 14k bulb in it. I will get some pics of it up this weekend.

Thanks
Patrick
 
I used to own this canopy, I thought id add that this isnt home made. It is a nice solid Oak canopy. very well made and sturdy. Wish I need another canopy for something, Id like to have it back! HEHE
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new