Hooded Fairy experience

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquaph8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Messages
8,919
Reaction score
384
Location
Tucson, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What was your experience with these guys with other fairies? Were they more on the aggressive side or easy going?
 
Cool, thanks for the replies. I've always wanted one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new