Hoping someone has an extra tank

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! So I know it's the $1 a gallon sale but I'm really saving every penny so I can afford to move and pay first last and security so I wanted to check here first.

My friend had a hedgehog that they found outside about 4 months ago but he can't take care of it or give it the time it needs so he gave it to me knowing how much I love animals and how well I take care of mine. So I just adopted him and was thinking I could put him in the 40 Breeder I have for my cuttlefish since I don't plan to buy the cuttles until I own a house. But there are 4 holes drilled in the top and I don't want anything getting in or out and I also don't want a hedgehog and all of the mess and bodily excrements that come with it in my eventual cuttlefish tank.

I had an extra 40 Breeder but I gave it away to a new reefer so I'm hoping someone might have one they could give me, trade, or sell cheap so that I can house him properly. I would REALLY appreciate it. If not I will go buy one for $40. I know it's not a lot but I'm trying to save every penny possible because I have to come up with all that money so I can move out of here when my lease is up May 1.

Thanks for reading! Here are pictures of him and his enclosure with the cuttlefish tank.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428389673.881958.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428389650.297332.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428389662.498082.jpg

OP
OP
Bryan47

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love and could use both of these tanks of you guys can really spare them. I could offer up a few zoa frags

OP
OP
Bryan47

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I would love this for a glofish tank will it hold water? Where are you located ?

OP
OP
Bryan47

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I will be selling the hedgehog it's not quite for me so thank you for offering a 60G tank that's very generous of you!

But tang I would love that tank for a glo fish tank in my bedroom that I've been wanting to do. Are you ever anywhere closer the south eastern half of the state? Or do you go to all the meetings? Or are you ever anywhere somewhat closer ? That's about an hour and 49 minutes for me :(

GreatWhiteTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes.. A tank is not good. For s hedge anyways.. They are prone to. Respiratory infection and need a ventilated. Wired cage fill of Aspen bedding to burrow!! Good. Luck and inform the new owner

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 18.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back