• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Horable world wide coral experience

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far my first and what will be my only order from world wide coral has been nothing but a headache

At this point I would warn people to stay away

I know they have a good reputation on here but so far iv been treated better by liveaquaria and that's saying something

Duncan62

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far my first and what will be my only order from world wide coral has been nothing but a headache

At this point I would warn people to stay away

I know they have a good reputation on here but so far iv been treated better by liveaquaria and that's saying something
What happened?

OP
OP
Tankkeepers

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They did very well shipping the coral it all arrived alive and health

But you can tell they are new at shipping anything else

I added a 50 dollar cleaner shrimp(ALMOST TWICE THE PRICE AS EVERYWHERE ELSE BUT I FIGURED IT WOUKD SAVE ME SHIPPING OR A TRIP TO LFS) to my coral order last week

so I get the box on Tuesday I'm home FedEx guy hands it to me I open the box and guess what shrip is dead

On top of this the shrimp was almost ripped in half looks like it was caught on the net when bagging and it's rather large appears to be full grown and on the old side

On top of this the heat pack was right on top of the shrimp bag and it was not packaged very well

I contact them to explain that I just want a refund for the shrimp itself that I will not be able to ever use store credit and I will not pay another 30 in shipping for a shrimp that from what i see will just die in shipping

They of course refuse and call me unreasonable

I'm not being unreasonable here I'm being responsible and not ordering another live thing that will just die from shipping

I have a 32 biocube and it is 100 percent full at this point

I CAN NOT ADD ANY OTHER FISH CORAL INVERTS ETCC IT WILL BE OVERSTOCKED

WIFE WILL NEVER LET ME HAVE ANOTHER TANK

I even explained all this if I had room and planned to add more store credit would of been fine as the corals I got from them are all doing very well and exactly as pictured

So now I'm soposed to just let them have 50 I spent on somthing that for all I know was killed in bagging before it was even put into a box

Iv been treated better by liveaquaria

OP
OP
Tankkeepers

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK so after much back and forth they did finally refund the shrimp

AGAIN I WILL STATE ALL CORAL IS STILL DOING EXTREMELY WELL I WOULD ORDER CORAL FROM THEM AVAIN IF I HAD ROOM

but they need to e alittle better about the other livestock they are now selling

IME shrimp do better with more air and less water and a paper towel or a small piece of macro to hold onto not a rubber band

And watch the heat pack placement as it was directly on the shrimp bag

I hope u all get shipping livestock to the same quality as the coral

Never ship an old shrimp they don't make it to much stress

Amd personally the shrimp and crabs that do the best are nothing but a wet paper towel and alittle water and a bunch of air

Everyone iv ever gotten in a bag full of water was dead and over the years iv order ALOT

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back