House in South Carolina.

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
20
Location
Columbus Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we finally closed on a house in Hilton head South Carolina! I still live in columbus Ohio but now we have a getaway home. We've been looking at this house for about two years now and we finally have it! We have stayed it this house when we went on vacation so it's weird to call it ours. Here's some pictures of the interior, I'll post some of the exterior later. I'll be here until I decide to travel back up to columbus. ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1371411854.944827.jpg
My office
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1371411915.089514.jpg view from my chair ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1371411957.623695.jpg
View from 3rd floor stairs
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1371412076.072325.jpg kitchen



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1371412013.973206.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1371412013.973206.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 49
Hey I'm right off Hilton head in Bluffton. There aren't really any good lfs here but there is a local club in savannah. What area of hhi are you in?

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
All you Ohio tourists always end up staying here, the people we rent to just moved here from Ohio a few months ago.
Haha I see just as many Ohio tags as I do south Carolina.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
That's awesome! I would never go back to Columbus except to get my furniture if it were mine! Congrats!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new