How active is this forum normally?

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm curious if you all normally post here or are doing it because someone asked us to at the meeting Sunday?

I am used to this forum from living down in TN (that's where Dave lives) but I didn't think y'all posted here.

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's pretty active, most posts get a response in a few hours

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It just got really active with the contest Rev just put up, the CTARS forum specifically is growing all the time and people keep moving over from that other site.

Useful_Idiot

Artificially Intelligent
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am posting here because the BOD asked me to at the meeting on sunday. I've lurked on this forumfor years now and never set up an account before. It would be nice if ctars switched over to this as some people that have gotten kicked off of stricter forums could participate.

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the CTARS VP, I am taking an active role to make sure what is posted elsewhere makes it to this site from now on. I'd like to see this site become a staple for our club as Rev does an awesome job in supporting all the folks of R2R.

Trumptitan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started on this forum a few months ago when capt and sass refereed it to me. Then blitzie also told me about a thread that was here with a problem that I was having that helped me out. When I said something at the meeting I was hoping a few people would show at least and get the ball rolling but Rev kinda kicked the ball down the hill with his contest lol.

We should get the FFM thread on this site as well.

Last edited:

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started on this forum a few months ago when capt and sass refereed it to me. Then blitzie also told me about a thread that was here with a problem that I was having that helped me out. When I said something at the meeting I was hoping a few people would show at least and get the ball rolling but Rev kinda kicked the ball down the hill with his contest lol.

We should get the FFM thread on this site as well.

Fitch posted it in the swap forum. I bumped it yesterday!!

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm curious if you all normally post here or are doing it because someone asked us to at the meeting Sunday?

I am used to this forum from living down in TN (that's where Dave lives) but I didn't think y'all posted here.

I'm on here every day.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love me some CTARS Reefers!

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sass is the one that told me about the site...it didn't take long for me to see that this is a far better site. Not only is Rev great and very active on the forums, but the business/sponsors are tremendous! I would love to see R2R be the main home for CTARS.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back