How am I going to kill this thing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter graihg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

graihg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2024
Messages
109
Reaction score
106
Location
Dallas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1
20241121_123915.jpg

2

20241121_123902.jpg


3
20241121_123849.jpg

4
20241121_123832.jpg

5
20241121_123817.jpg

6
20241121_123720.jpg

7
20241121_123649.jpg

8
20241121_123734.jpg
 
Oh no........ I thought I had got them all, but this little bugger has a very effective hiding spot.
 
longest syringe you can find. Have someone look while you poke em
 
1/2" PVC pipe attached to wet/dry vac and see if you can super suck it out......OR, see if LFS has a mojano wand with the long wand
 
someone roll GIF
Sealteam GIF by Paramount+

nuke the aip's
starship troopers explosion GIF by Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars


...but really, you could turn off the flow, drain the overflow and pop that bulkhead out, then douse it in alcohol or peroxide or whatever and then let it dry for an hour or so. just pop the heater into your tank if you need it and keep a powerhead on.
 
I'm dense but that doesn't look like a pest anemone to me. Turn off pumps, pull standpipes and get busy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new