How can I remove my Kenya tree from the rock ?

SInMontreal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2018
Messages
50
Reaction score
42
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Hope you guys are doing fine!

I have a lot of kenya tree in my 30 gallons :eek: they are just everywhere and I want to remove the big one that attach to the rock. I heard some people say if I cut right in the middle it will grow back :rolleyes: Do you guys have any idea how to remove it without growing it back ? Hahaha here are pic of my Kenya that I want to remove :)

Thank you so much for advise :)

IMG_20191004_181530.jpg 00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191004181548543_COVER.jpg
 
Cut it right above where it is attached to the rock that piece will regrow fine to whatever you attach it to as for the base you will have to try to pry it off. Any little pieces left will regrow into more trees
 
Cut it right above where it is attached to the rock that piece will regrow fine to whatever you attach it to as for the base you will have to try to pry it off. Any little pieces left will regrow into more trees
Thank you for ur advise :) I will do as you said :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new