Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don’t really have a way to measure gph. It’s 70 gallons total water volume and I have a Jebao mdp 3500 set at 65%.Can you raise the water level in that chamber?
Don't know what the gph flow through the sump is, but maybe slow it down?
So is water coming into the sump too fast? Should I close the drain some?I addition to the water level being low it looks like water is bypassing the roller and making noise as it run down.
Don't restrict the drain to slow flow in the sump. That can lead to an overflow of the display tank. You can reduce the flow from your return though.Not sure where the level sensor is on the roller is but the water level in the roller should raise as the floss gets dirty. Can you see why so much water is bypassing the roller. From watching the video it looks like the water is bypassing the roller causing the noise. Maybe try reducing the return pump flow and see if it helps. I could be pumping more than the roller can handle and causing the overflow.
I thought that's what I said? At least that's what I meantDon't restrict the drain to slow flow in the sump. That can lead to an overflow of the display tank. You can reduce the flow from your return though.
the op said something about closing the drain more.I thought that's what I said? At least that's what I meant
Maybe try reducing the return pump flow
Gotcha m thought I was being misquoted.the op said something about closing the drain more.