How can this be!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

twilliard

Tank pests..
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2015
Messages
10,333
Reaction score
8,909
Location
Central Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My freind..
I grew up with him since I was 1.
We lived life together, we did everything together.
His parents took care of me while my parents were working.

He passed away this morning, 40 years old, heart attack.
My family prays for his family on this Christmas Eve

The Williards
 
My prayers are with you and your family so you be strong and get through this tough time you are going through. Dont loose faith, god works in mysteriuos ways somtimes very hard to understand but he is with you all the way. Your friend is wacthing over you and he will protect you every step of the way. Be strong
 
Life is fragile, my dad died at 46 from a heart attack.
Now my friend.
Thank you all during this trying time for my family.
 
My freind..
I grew up with him since I was 1.
We lived life together, we did everything together.
His parents took care of me while my parents were working.

He passed away this morning, 40 years old, heart attack.
My family prays for his family on this Christmas Eve

The Williards
Praying for peace during this tough time.
The Nichols
 
I just dont get
Why? So young.
I am 41
Like a brother to me.
Is this what we are facing?
Sorry all of R2R, I just dont get it.
Its Christmas Eve. There should be no loss during this time.
 
You'll never know when your time comes. We just have to be ready to meet the Lord.
 
My freind..
I grew up with him since I was 1.
We lived life together, we did everything together.
His parents took care of me while my parents were working.

He passed away this morning, 40 years old, heart attack.
My family prays for his family on this Christmas Eve

The Williards


SORRY, TODD

I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU. TO ASK AGAIN AND AGAIN.

I WISH A NICE PLACE FOR YOUR FRIEND.

PEACE
 
Prayers for your family. Sometimes God has a plan that we do not understand.
 
Thank you all for your prayers.
His ashes are getting spread in the mountains he hiked in.
 
Our thoughts and prayers are with his family as well as you. Things cannot be explained rationally for things as this. All we can do is keep on trucking and you knowing what kind of person was hopefully knowing he is in another great place
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new