How Cherry Corals Ships a $1000 Coral!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually we ship a lot of our corals this way... No bag rub on the coral = less stress = happier corals!

ship.jpg

AAAcorals-1.jpg

AAAcorals_1-1.jpg

Double bagged separately

AAAcorals_2-1.jpg

Another 2 layers for 4 total...

AAAcorals_3-1.jpg

Styrofoam box (summer styro!) + Ice pack and lots of packing paper, its ready to goto Fedex!

AAAcorals_4.jpg

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've brought many Cherry Corals corals home, from SeaMax and a couple PSAS Bob Moore Frag Swaps, packaged just like that. I love the way you guys package them! Seems there's absolutely no stress at all. Some of the corals have even spent the night in a Seattle hotel, after the show, travelling back across the state the next day, arriving home safe and healthy!

I remember our first PSAS Frag Swap...I was packing up all our goodies, for the trip home, and here comes Angie with 10 or 12 more Cherry Corals bags...lol.

tnyr5

Tony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember my frogspawn coming that way & thinking "well how bout that." Still, at $1000 bucks I'd be very nervous!

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember my frogspawn coming that way & thinking "well how bout that." Still, at $1000 bucks I'd be very nervous!

No kidding I am too!! I'll be tracking that piece like a hawk!

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's how I recieved my A. horrida from Cherry Corals last week and it was happy, in one piece, and polyps out in the bag!!! I just received a really large piece of the Tyree Red Dragon from Copps and it was packaged the same way. As you all know the Red dragon is a delicate piece and with it being quite large this method for shipping was perfect. Not a single, dingle tip was missing :D.

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW!!!! I Mean WOWZA!!! Now that recipient will be very excited to know that their coral is so well taken care of. I know cause I have bought and received many CherryCorals from them and you guys always take special care of all the frags I have ever purchased. Great job!!!

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of my order was packed similar to that. Thanks! Wish you could've thrown that chalice in.:nerd:

Scoly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um,you forgot to ask me my address so you can send me that coral! Haha! Anyways, I've received corals from you guys before, shipped the same way. All arrived well n happy!

mainereefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good idea I just got some palys shipped to me the same way

I have always just used a piece of styro wider than the coral so the coral floats upside down

feh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope my box was packed like that. Already been thru a bit given story behind them. My box is finally stable I'd really like to see them happy when they get here.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope my box was packed like that. Already been thru a bit given story behind them. My box is finally stable I'd really like to see them happy when they get here.

Of course your box is packed in this manner, all corals are done this way if possible.

myclang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been drooling staring at the website. Never ordered but it seems many here are satisfied customers. Ill just have to it order some zoas

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back