How do I apply poly filter pad to my Aqueon Filter

ReeferPrime

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
180
Reaction score
21
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if any knows how to apply poly filter pad to my Aqueon Filter.
 
Is it a HOB or canister? Just cut out a piece of poly pad that fits inside the filter and put the poly fill in the filter. Can I ask why you are using a HOB or canister filter?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new