How do I clean this?

JamieTotten1996

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Messages
26
Reaction score
25
Location
Blackpool (United Kingdom)
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I clean this white stuff from the back of my tank? It’s really hard to get of, before I set the tank up I jet washed it, I scrubbed it, I used a knife and a razor and nothing worked!! So I gave up and set up regardless because I was told it’s harmless but now I’m curious if there was ever even a way to remove it?
20F902C4-69D3-4168-BC53-C0B5EE0B1DE3.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new