How do I post 2 photbucket pictures side by side

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2010
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
3,278
Location
San Fernando Valley, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to be able to post two 3x3 inch pictures side by side and not on top of the other in a thread. Is there a simple way to do this or must I combine the pictures in photobucket into one--which is not what I want to do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new