How do I set a day cycle on these lights?? (Luminus)

BxstardXI

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2024
Messages
49
Reaction score
52
Location
Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you've got lights of the brand Luminus, please help me out im so confused.

Ive had these lights for a while and Iknow I can set a day cycle on it so the lights dont flash off immediately but im not very technical on this area. I lowered the light white % and the cycle settings are gone now, even of the blue light and idk how to set it back.

The manual was very unclear and on youtube there's no instruction videos on that, barely even something at all!! I have autism so please be incredibly specific with exactly what I gotta do in the app to fix it

Thank you in advance, ur help is highly appreciated !!

20240618_185703.jpg Screenshot_20240618-185902_Luminus.jpg Screenshot_20240618_185921.jpg
 
If you've got lights of the brand Luminus, please help me out im so confused.

Ive had these lights for a while and Iknow I can set a day cycle on it so the lights dont flash off immediately but im not very technical on this area. I lowered the light white % and the cycle settings are gone now, even of the blue light and idk how to set it back.

The manual was very unclear and on youtube there's no instruction videos on that, barely even something at all!! I have autism so please be incredibly specific with exactly what I gotta do in the app to fix it

Thank you in advance, ur help is highly appreciated !!

20240618_185703.jpg Screenshot_20240618-185902_Luminus.jpg Screenshot_20240618_185921.jpg
Think you really only need one interval per channel.
Uncheck the check boxes on the right side of the orange bars.

Interval 1 should just have your on/ off time.
Like time in 8:00 Time off 18:00
This will be a 10 hour daylight period.
Ramp on and ramp off is probably just the ramp duration..
As set it's 10min to 100% then 10min to off.
Repeat for channel 2.
Change the time and intensity as you see fit.

I assume one channel is white another blue?



You could use interval 2 for say moonlight.
Set it and then turn on the interval with a checkmark in the box.
 
If you've got lights of the brand Luminus, please help me out im so confused.

Ive had these lights for a while and Iknow I can set a day cycle on it so the lights dont flash off immediately but im not very technical on this area. I lowered the light white % and the cycle settings are gone now, even of the blue light and idk how to set it back.

The manual was very unclear and on youtube there's no instruction videos on that, barely even something at all!! I have autism so please be incredibly specific with exactly what I gotta do in the app to fix it

Thank you in advance, ur help is highly appreciated !!

20240618_185703.jpg Screenshot_20240618-185902_Luminus.jpg Screenshot_20240618_185921.jpg
 
Think you really only need one interval per channel.
Uncheck the check boxes on the right side of the orange bars.

Interval 1 should just have your on/ off time.
Like time in 8:00 Time off 18:00
This will be a 10 hour daylight period.
Ramp on and ramp off is probably just the ramp duration..
As set it's 10min to 100% then 10min to off.
Repeat for channel 2.
Change the time and intensity as you see fit.

I assume one channel is white another blue?



You could use interval 2 for say moonlight.
Set it and then turn on the interval with a checkmark in the box.
Ahh yes thank you so much!!

Just did it and it worked!

Watched that video as well and the "repeat previous steps" probably made me think it was meant I had to do that to all intervals instead of just one for daylight settings and ine nighttime which is way more logical now I think of it haha

Again thank you alot^-^
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new