Glad you're here!

1a-Welcome Aboard.gif

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - just joined R2R (though have been lurking for quite a while) and am introducing myself as instructed.

I got a Fluval Evo 52l/13.5gl tank in early December, and have enjoyed cycling, stocking and upgrading it!

I shall do a build thread (though I'm sure I have nothing special to add), but have attached a picture of my tank (just after a feed, so water is a bit cloudy).

Look forward to speaking with you!

my tank 20220124.jpg
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - just joined R2R (though have been lurking for quite a while) and am introducing myself as instructed.

I got a Fluval Evo 52l/13.5gl tank in early December, and have enjoyed cycling, stocking and upgrading it!

I shall do a build thread (though I'm sure I have nothing special to add), but have attached a picture of my tank (just after a feed, so water is a bit cloudy).

Look forward to speaking with you!

my tank 20220124.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Excited you considered starting your build thread! I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). I'll be watching for it!

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
Harrynice

Harrynice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Excited you considered starting your build thread! I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). I'll be watching for it!

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Hey - thank you!

I have actually already started my build thread on the day I joined (I linked to it earlier in this thread, but it may have been buried).

I have now worked out how to add it to my account & have a shiny new badge :)

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey - thank you!

I have actually already started my build thread on the day I joined (I linked to it earlier in this thread, but it may have been buried).

I have now worked out how to add it to my account & have a shiny new badge :)

Let me be among the first to say CONGRATULATIONS on your new Build Thread Badge - WAHOO!!!!! You are ROCKIN' IT !!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back