How do you feed your corals?

Hannahmunt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2022
Messages
287
Reaction score
67
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mix of soft and lps corals as well as a bubble tip anenamone.

three times a week I add Red Sea Reef Energy Plus Coral Nutrition AB+ To the tank.

I also spot feed the anenamone three times a week.

is this the correct way of feeding?
 
I have a mix of soft and lps corals as well as a bubble tip anenamone.

three times a week I add Red Sea Reef Energy Plus Coral Nutrition AB+ To the tank.

I also spot feed the anenamone three times a week.

is this the correct way of feeding?
Thete is nothing wrong with adding some sort of food for corals and anemones other than increasing nutrients .
as long as you’re able to export nutrients And to maintain balance . They will only benefit from food .
Light is their main source of food
 
I dose 10 mil AB+ daily and direct feed once/twice a week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new