How do you get rid of blue clove polyps??????

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't mind having them in one of my nanos, I kinda like them, they have there place, but I can see that you have to be careful about putting them in a large tank, kindof like mushrooms they can really get away from you if you don't watch it

kellyjn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had someone over this weekend that wanted a frag of these. I told him "No, I wouldn't wish these things on anyone". lol

I still remember the frag that I bought years ago that had them on it. Why did I buy that frag??????

I do want to get rid of these........Would putting the rock out in the cold/snow for a few days do the trick? Then start a rinse/leach process......

austinh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remove all your livestock, use an underwater speaker and any song by lady gaga. They should melt..
thats too funny i think her songs are worse than some of the rap out there....maybe if he puts a steak hat on that would make them die quicker

austinh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have the same problem with the blue cespitul...however you spell it dang stuff sold for 150 a stalk when i got it a while ago and that crap grows quicker than xenia

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the only real solution is to pull the rock and start over??? I'm sure that is not what you wanted to hear. Unless you get a really hungry flame angel, and I still can't see that getting rid of it all.

OP
OP
dakotasreef

dakotasreef

Prestige Worldwide
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread was resurrected.

I don't even care to rid them anymore. These things sell like crazy at the swaps. Go figure!

I always try and warn everyone. I had some in a local shop and they slowly withered away. If it wasn't a sps tank I would raise the nutrient level.

Long spine urchins and tiger cowries munch on them, just not fast enough.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back