How do you like my design?

chillout-reefer-dave

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Messages
128
Reaction score
193
Location
17013
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000023365.jpg


Here's uh my new idea for a layout 😁😁😁

My 7 year old daughter handed this to me when I got home from work today.

I asked her "freshwater or saltwater"?

I got a firm "saltwater dad!"
 
So the only answer is "amazing" then.
 
Is her last name Van Gogh? You’ve got to do it now and have her sign her drawings, they will be worth a lot of money someday!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new