How Do You Remove A Peppermint Shrimp From A Tank?

It allows you to see in the tank but the aquatic inhabitants can't see the light so you can sneak up on them.

20220830_161035.jpg
thanks
 
Their is a trick to removal if in a small tank.
Simply chase it around with a small net. Dont try to catch it. After 5-10 mins the shrimp WILL tire and nearly give up.
Lol. Mine jumps on my hand. Net. Whatever I put in there. I am considering moving him out :/ I am attached to him but I wish I never got it. It makes me too nervous with my reef ( 4 frags left out of the original 6 but it’s my reef ) that I am trying to start .
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new