How do you store frags in your tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter SharkFinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

How do you prefer to store frags when you don't have a dedicated frag tank?

  • Wall mounted frag holders

    Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Frag stand in the substrate

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Directly in the substrate (no stand or holder)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other

    Votes: 1 5.3%

  • Total voters
    19

SharkFinn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
31
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am designing a frag holder for my tank and was wondering what others' preferred type of holder is.
 
I just use a section of egg crate attached to an old Wave maker magnet!
I love this! I am going to 3D print my own version but if you don't have that resource this is a great way to DIY it.
 
Just glue them on top of other corals!

1679274907427.jpeg
 
My acros kill montiporas. If I did this I’d end up with an acro on top of monti skeleton.
As you can see, My Acros are right on top of my Superman monti and both are thriving!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new