How does it look?

WhitePanther93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
1,332
Location
Williamstown NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m super new to acros. And while probably a dumb move, I purchased a few acros back in may during one of EEC’s live sales. Including this Walt Disney frag. It’s been a while since I tested for par but I believe he’s siting at somewhere between 250~300.
No real growth yet. A bit of polyp extension, but none of the crazy hairy look I’ve seen in pics of other colonies. None of the crazy color yet either. Any tips would be appreciated.
IMG_0171.jpeg
 
Looks good to me! My tip would be to leave it alone and keep doing your water testing and maintenance. Mine took about three years to get to a colony size. It is a Tenuis acro, so it may not get the polyp extension that an acro millepora gets.
 
I’m super new to acros. And while probably a dumb move, I purchased a few acros back in may during one of EEC’s live sales. Including this Walt Disney frag. It’s been a while since I tested for par but I believe he’s siting at somewhere between 250~300.
No real growth yet. A bit of polyp extension, but none of the crazy hairy look I’ve seen in pics of other colonies. None of the crazy color yet either. Any tips would be appreciated.
IMG_0171.jpeg
Acro looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new