How does my Duncan look?

robreefer91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2023
Messages
167
Reaction score
117
Location
Long Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I may have over feed my Duncan. But it looks like the pic I will provide. I fed each head a piece of clam I bought. They ate it before with no issues. Yesterday was the day that it retracted and today looks no where near open. Parameters are ph 8.4 cal 420 mag 1290 salt 1.028 I know that’s a little high but I did a wc and miscalculated and ended up with that salt concentration and was over a week ago with no issues. Nitrate is 25 and phosphate is 0.1 the only thing that could sting it is my chalice which is about 8 inches away. Could it just be stressed from being over fed or the itis or something worse?

7A6F1EC6-BB10-40F4-93EF-686DA9B052F0.jpeg 56A331D5-3BBE-4C01-ACAB-90BBEDE12D10.jpeg
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new