How does my Nem look ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vcnt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vcnt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2023
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
494
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg

Day two in the tank, does he look like he’s doing okay?
 
Looks healthy
I could be wrong looks like a tube anemone
 
probably going to inch his way to put his foot under that rock in the back.
This was a gift from a family member and he told me this guy was just too big and moves around alot, but he has a small i think 15 gal bio cube, so he gave it to me. I wouldnt be surprised if he moves
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new