How does my pod/brine culture setup look?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubba005
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bubba005

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
129
Reaction score
73
Location
Athens, Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3377.jpeg

To support the needs of a mandarin dragonet, I set up 6 48oz tubs that I will use for culturing pods and baby brine. The top left tub is for brine while the other five are for pods. How does this setup look? How much phytofeast should I add to each culture in order to promote growth without causing a crash. Is the relative lack of flow/bubbles in the top right culture acceptable? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
 
Try to find real live phyto, like a bottle of nanno for example. That phytofeast will crash the culture, I didn't like using that stuff.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new