How does one buy direct from wholesaler?

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the margins are so great and the risks so overstated, why are we losing so many shops. Personally I like seeing what I'm buying, or having someone to answer questions.
The margins are not so great and the risks are not overstated...LFSs can not survive on livestock sales alone...IMO, you'd have to be crazy to open a LFS today. There is no money to be made there!

Gregg @ ADP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the margins are so great and the risks so overstated, why are we losing so many shops. Personally I like seeing what I'm buying, or having someone to answer questions.
Yeah but that $10-$15 tang, has a hefty price tag on it from the store before it is even delivered. The stores have so much overhead involved it’s not even funny. If you believe your local store is making a killing your completely wrong, these guys and girls don’t make much with the fish and coral loss, plus staff, rent, utilities, water parts maintenance. they have to charge you that much to make a living. Trust me buy from your local stores and support local business, local these guys are not getting rich off of you, well except for WWC those guys are killling it. also places like bulk reef supply are raking in the cash, because there overhead is a lot less you should be complaining about your dry good vendors.
giphy.gif

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back