How does this look for a frag tank

Edward Stocker

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi y'all how does this look for a zoanthis green/star polyp propagation and frag tank. I'm not looking to make money but it would be nice to have it pay for it self. The filter has 200 gph and will house filter media like carbon and chemi pure. The bottom will have live rock. For light I'm buying a used LED. How does it sound? The container is a 31 qt rubber maid.
 
No pictures?

Following
Can you see the photos now?

IMG_3443.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new