How fast do Clarkiis grow?

  • Thread starter Thread starter noahcw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

noahcw

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
71
Reaction score
31
Location
Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a pair of Clarkii clownfish, one is about 2 inches, the other maybe 2.5. I've had them for 6ish months and I was wondering if that's as big as they will get or if they just grow slowly? Anyone have any experience?
 
Clarkii can reach 4” so there is still room to grow (particularly for the female).
 
Mine were like 1-1.5" when I got them in March. The female is now easily 3". The male about the same. They can grow rather fast. Faster than my ocellaris have grown in past.
 
Mine were like 1-1.5" when I got them in March. The female is now easily 3". The male about the same. They can grow rather fast. Faster than my ocellaris have grown in past.
Thanks, I'm just wondering if mine might get a bit bigger
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new