Searching for Galaxy or Piccasso Clarkii Clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryingrn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cryingrn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2026
Messages
86
Reaction score
54
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am located in the states (Florida specifically) and I am searching for a pair of galaxy or piccasso clarkii clownfish. I have a 32gal where they will be the sole inhabitants along with my haddoni anemone (the tank was bought and setup specifically for the haddoni after I realized how notorious of fish eaters they are).

I think Live Aquaria has had them in the past and Ive seen mention of ORA having them as well. Any fresher leads?

galaxy-clarki-clownfish.jpg
 
Did you ever find any?
 
Did you ever find any?
I found a few people with breeding pairs and the intention to produce more fry sometime in the fall, but i havent found anyone yet with fish on the ground so Im still looking around
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new