How has no one bought this yet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jsvand5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
1,393
Reaction score
1,531
Location
fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone buy it before I do please. I already have a big one but this is a pretty sweet deal

https://aquasd.com/collections/new-arrivals-v2/products/a-1326
CD7869AA-DD66-436B-AAF4-229E9218360B.png
 
Was that ritteri really$128?!?!?!

I was just on their site last night looking for a green tip purple base mag and I didn't see it.

Good catch!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new