How Healthy is Masstick??

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a versatile food besides dry nutritionless pellet or flake food and Masstick (the paste not pellet form) is advertised as healthy and a great choice for feeding a wide range of fish but I have a sail fin tang and although that wouldn't be his only food, is it really healthy or just a unique product?

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a versatile food besides dry nutritionless pellet or flake food and Masstick (the paste not pellet form) is advertised as healthy and a great choice for feeding a wide range of fish but I have a sail fin tang and although that wouldn't be his only food, is it really healthy or just a unique product?

Not sure if healthy but was one of the only foods a few fish would eat while quarantined, I put it in a feeding pouch in the display until it was gone and they all seemed to love it.

Are you feeding frozen and nori?

OP
OP
livinlifeinBKK

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if healthy but was one of the only foods a few fish would eat while quarantined, I put it in a feeding pouch in the display until it was gone and they all seemed to love it.

Are you feeding frozen and nori?
I've got nori but it's hard to find any variety of frozen here...good to know that Masstick isn't just a gimmick though

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got nori but it's hard to find any variety of frozen here...good to know that Masstick isn't just a gimmick though

You could always make your own food using uncooked seafood, that’s all I feed along with nori and fish are fat as hell

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you buy the dry powder and not the pre-made stuff. You can mix it up with selcon instead of water.

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use it once a week or so, for some variety.
Everyone seems to like it.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 112 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.0%
Back